[Qt-creator] QColumnView and Preview Widget

Michael Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 21:17:13 CEST 2015

Is there a way with Qt 5 to turn OFF the preview widget? For our application we wanted to show some information based on what is clicked, branch or leaf, but the preview widget is only shown for leaves and not branches. So now we figured we can just put another widget next to the QColumnView widget to show our information but we want to hide the preview widget. We tried setting it to null but that didn't really work.

Any thoughts or help would be much appreciated.

Mike Jackson
BlueQuartz Software