[Qt-creator] ANNOUNCE: terminal plugin for qtcreator

Petr Vaněk petr at yarpen.cz
Fri Jun 26 15:34:18 CEST 2015

hi all,

here is a new plugin for qtcreator providing a terminal/console pane.
Personally I find it useful so maybe somebody else can like it too. Its
functionality is simple: it displays a terminal with default shell with
optional ability to change directory to currently opened file location.
There are also some predefined color schemes.

https://github.com/qterminal/terminalplugin

I'd like to ask for advice. What is proposed value for

Core::IOutputPane::priorityInStatusBar()

for 3rd party plugins like this one, please?

int  TerminalPane::priorityInStatusBar()  const

{

     return  1;  //  TODO/FIXME:  what  value  to  use?

}

thanks,
petr