[Qt-creator] Which plugins are you working on?

Carel Combrink carel.combrink at gmail.com
Mon May 25 07:46:53 CEST 2015

Hi Tobias, list

I am working on a SpellChecker Plugin for Qt Creator to check spelling of
comments and string literals in C/C++ files.

I have just (last night) created a new release that adds the option so
select C, C++ or both types of comments to be checked. It already has a lot
of settings and has a few widgets that integrate into Qt Creator.

I have compiled plugins for both Windows and Linux(x64) versions of Qt
Creator 3.4 that can just be deployed with a few easy steps after
downloading.

Check out the plugin on my GitHub page:
https://github.com/CJCombrink/SpellChecker-Plugin
Releases can be downloaded from:
https://github.com/CJCombrink/SpellChecker-Plugin/releases
The wiki page shows some screenshots:
https://github.com/CJCombrink/SpellChecker-Plugin/wiki

One goal is to try and integrate into Qt Creator but not sure when I will
get to doing that and the amount of effort that it will take.

Any comments and feedback will be appreciated.
Regards,