[Qt-creator] Please change the postion of the build status indicator

NIkolai Marchenko enmarantispam at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 13:45:08 CET 2015

Well, you could, theoretically, show it in a popup window so that that it
is above all the other stuff that pops up before it.

Also, which panel do you suggest I move? I am not sure what you mean.
I'd actually perfer it was possible to move the build status panel....

What was the problem with the old position anyway? It was perfectly fine
and visible on the left bar of the app.