[Qt-creator] Please change the postion of the build status indicator

Tobias Hunger tobias.hunger at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 15:37:41 CET 2015

Hi Nikolai,

On Fri, Nov 13, 2015 at 1:45 PM, NIkolai Marchenko
<enmarantispam at gmail.com> wrote:
> Well, you could, theoretically, show it in a popup window so that that it is
> above all the other stuff that pops up before it.

The OS will always pop-up its stuff before ours.

> Also, which panel do you suggest I move? I am not sure what you mean.
> I'd actually perfer it was possible to move the build status panel....

The panel your OS provides, usually with a nice logo of the OS itself
and icons for all the open windows on it. You can move that around and
the notifications tend to be displayed relative to some area of that
panel, so those move along.

> What was the problem with the old position anyway? It was perfectly fine and
> visible on the left bar of the app.

There is not enough space to display any text about the task that is
going on and we have users that want to hide the whole mode bar and
still need to see the progress.

Best Regards,
Tobias