[Qt-creator] I want to kill Barbara

Jason H jhihn at gmx.com
Fri Oct 23 15:19:45 CEST 2015

Oh thanks! I never noticed that was a combo. The background of the combo matches the background of the pane too much.

Maybe the device should be in the same style as the [ Kit | Build ] panels? i.e. [ Kit | Build | Device ]?

I think it's inconsistent (and confusing) to mix and match the selection panels and a combo.