[Qt-creator] Lost in 4.2

Jason H jhihn at gmx.com
Thu Dec 1 18:36:26 CET 2016

Oops, he did. My email client showed it to me in my inbox and my Creator folder. Weird.

Anyway, I can make some statements about how ridiculous the glossiness was in the mid 2000s. It was really getting out of hand. And there were information density overload, particularly on the PC UI side. But we've whip-sawed back to unusable UI for aesthetics. If we could compromise on something halfway between both extremes, everyone should be sufficiently happy.