[Qt-creator] 'Custom' projects and Kits

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Mon Dec 19 12:34:48 CET 2016

Hi,

well, I ended up looking at the sources since I it seems nobody knows
a way and indeed it seems there's not really any way to do this right
now. While its possible to expand environment variables this is using
the environment of the QtCreator process instead of adding things
found in the Kit.

This is even worse when using 4.1 since the clang model flags all Qt
API as errors and does not get Qt-based defines correctly without
finding the Qt headers.

I guess I'll have to come up with a patch myself, since apparently
there aren't too many people here using the generic project manager
with different Qt installs.

Andreas