[Qt-creator] Cannot display QML inside creator, works just fine outside it

Harri Pasanen harri at mpaja.com
Fri Feb 12 10:25:09 CET 2016

It would be nice to know what graphics drivers were are talking about.  Intel, Nvidia and AMD being the likely culprits.

On a related side-track, I’ve recently tried to hunt down why the Android emulator does not work on my laptop with Linux.   There it appears that the Intel OpenGL is at fault as configuring a virtual machine without host GPU makes the emulator work, and it also works on a desktop with Nvidia.

Regards,
Harri