[Qt-creator] How to keep ".." in default build directory

Prav pr12og2 at programist.ru
Thu Jun 2 21:26:06 CEST 2016

I want the "Default Build Directory" for new projects to be "..\Build\%{CurrentBuild:Name}"

By "Default Build Directory" I mean parameter in Options -> Build & Run -> General.

But unfortunately QtC replaces ".." with full folder name (wonder why there is this obtrusive service ... but never mind).
This forces me to put ".." back and delete full folder name in the begining.
For EVERY QtKit and EVERY Build-type! I am tied of this same task.

Is there a way/trick to somehow keep ".." inside Default Build Directory?

Thanks in advance!