[Qt-creator] Persistent App store get-task-allow issue

Jason H jhihn at gmx.com
Thu Jun 9 18:21:04 CEST 2016

Cross-posted interest/creator

It seems that when I am using Qt to make iOS builds that I sometimes get an error.
1. build an OSX debug version
2. archive/compile my project in Xcode using the Xcode project.xcodeproject from the iOS release folder
3. upload the archive to the store.
4. get the error.

Then I "fix" it by:
5. switching Qt creator from Desktop to the iOS kit/platform, release.
6. build it
7. re-archive in Xcode
8. upload (works)

Has anyone noticed this and/or can anyone explain this? It takes several minutes to complete the transfer with Xcode, so it is a pain when the result is an error.