[Qt-creator] Qt-Creator 3.5.1 with Qt 5.5.1 build issues on CentOS 6.7 x86_64

Walter Stefan Stefan.Walter at lisec.com
Thu Mar 3 12:49:38 CET 2016

Thanks, that worked!

From: Orgad Shaneh [mailto:orgads at gmail.com]
Sent: Donnerstag, 3. März 2016 15:33
To: Walter Stefan <Stefan.Walter at lisec.com>
Cc: Tobias Hunger <tobias.hunger at gmail.com>; qt-creator <qt-creator at qt-project.org>
Subject: Re: [Qt-creator] Qt-Creator 3.5.1 with Qt 5.5.1 build issues on CentOS 6.7 x86_64

On Thu, Mar 3, 2016 at 1:01 PM, Walter Stefan <Stefan.Walter at lisec.com<mailto:Stefan.Walter at lisec.com>> wrote:
Dear Tobias,

Thanks a lot. I got the compilation done by using the devtools.

When I try to execute the qt-creator, the screen does not open and I get a few errors. Can you help me on that as well?

My Output:
[walteste at aedu2-build-qt bin]$ ./qtcreator
failed to get the current screen resources
libGL error: No matching fbConfigs or visuals found
libGL error: failed to load driver: swrast
QXcbConnection: XCB error: 172 (Unknown), sequence: 162, resource id: 150, major code: 149 (Unknown), minor code: 20
WARNING: Application /home/walteste/qt-creator-opensource-src-3.5.1/bin/qtcreator. calling GLX 1.3 function "glXCreatePbuffer" when GLX 1.3 is not supported!  This is an application bug!
QQuickWidget: Failed to make context current
QQuickWidget::resizeEvent() no OpenGL context

Best Regards,
Stefan