[Qt-creator] Latest Nightly Builds (4.2-rc1) macOS debugging does not show correct values

Mike Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 00:52:42 CET 2016

I am using the latest (nov 23, 2016) nightly Creator build and when
debugging my application looking at the debugger view and inspecting the
actual values of variables, those values are completely incorrect.
Almost like the debugger is off by a pointer or something. Going back to
the QtCreator 4.1 release and all my values show up correctly in the
debugger.

Just FYI in case the debugger team missed this.

--
Mike Jackson  [mike.jackson at bluequartz.net]