[Qt-creator] Switching kits

Jason H jhihn at gmx.com
Wed Oct 12 16:22:20 CEST 2016

Very minor issue- I'd like to start a discussion on the switching of kits mechanism.
Is there a way to switch kits AND release mode before creator starts reparsing the .pro?
Currently, if I go from iOS/Release to Android/Debug, I'd like to be able to do that with just one delay. Currently I must switch one, wait, switch the other wait.

Perhaps wait for the mouse to leave the panel or a short delay on no mouse movement before setting about parsing?