[Qt-creator] Qt Web Engine with clang on Windows

Freddy Martinez Garcia freddy311082 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 15:44:42 CEST 2016

Hello guys... I need to know if someone of you tried to compile Qt with
clang and Qt Webengine included. I m working in a system which should be
multi platform but I have a lot of issues with the vidusl studio compiler.
We started using the MinGW and was great, but as we need to use webengine,
we changed to VS cause everybody knows that chromiun has not support for
MinGW. What I need to know is if I can compile the webengine module with
clango, actually, I know that if I want to use qtcompiled with clang in
Windows I have to do it my self, but that only works for me if I can do the
same with webengine...

Any advise pls?

Regards

*"El tamaño de tus logros depende del tamaño de tus metas." C++ and Qt
Senior DeveloperB.S. Computer ScienceBuenos Aires, Argentina*