[Qt-creator] QtCreator quick save mode?

Ursache Vladimir f35f22fan at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 03:48:26 CEST 2016

 Which is why my 4.7.3 kernel is patched with BFQ, because without it
the system was far worse and unpredictable under certain I/O stress.
The problem here I think is that an option without fsync is not
welcome, and I'm totally fine with that since it's not my project,
long story short I'll be using
my own customized version of Qt or switch to another editor.