[Qt-creator] RubyCreator upstream or not upstream

Ch'Gans chgans at gna.org
Sat Apr 8 10:44:59 CEST 2017

On 8 April 2017 at 20:33, Typz <thetypz at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Unfortunately at the moment there is no infra structure (CI, stable API...) to really support "external" plugin development.
>
> It is great however to see that you QtC guys are considering this use case, can't wait to have a QtCreator Plugins "marketplace" :-)

Are you kidding? Don't blindly follow trendy stuff!
I don't want to have 3000 plugins to choose from a market place, 75%
of them being useless, and 25% begging for money.
If you have an interesting plugin, submit it to the QtC project.Like
they did with the model editor, bare metal, todo, autotools,
beautifier, clearcase, ...

Chris