[Qt-creator] Code review process for Qt Creator patches

Tobias Hunger Tobias.Hunger at qt.io
Tue Apr 18 11:47:50 CEST 2017

On Tue, 2017-04-18 at 04:42 +0000, Roessler, Alexander wrote:
> Hello,
>

> I have made some changes to the Autotoolsprojectmanager plugin for Qt Creator
> which I would like to push upstream.

Thank you for considering to upstream your work! That is appreciated:-)

> How can I submit my patch to the code review process for Qt Creator?

The initial setup is a more challenging than it should be:-/ But the setup works
well once you are over the initial hump. I guess this is why nobody bothered to
polish the first steps:-)

https://wiki.qt.io/Setting_up_Gerrit (already pasted by André) seems to be the
simplest set of instructions I know of:-)

Please add me as a reviewer (or ping me by mail), I will look into the patch
once it is up for review on gerrit.

Best Regards,
Tobias

--
Tobias Hunger, Senior Software Engineer | The Qt Company
Geschäftsführer: Mika Pälsi, Juha Varelius, Mika Harjuaho. Sitz der Gesellschaft: Berlin, Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, HRB 144331 B