[Qt-creator] CMake config failure == unfixable
tobias.hunger at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 22:37:50 CEST 2017
Sorry, I left this as a draft and right to send it:-(
On Aug 29, 2017 20:15, "Andy" <asmaloney at gmail.com> wrote:
I'm trying to config a relatively complex project with Qt Creator 4.3.1.
1. I select a new option - call it "foo".
2. It fails to configure because there are new paths to set for "foo".
3. I decide to not configure "foo", so I deselect that option from step 1.
4. It still fails to configure - with no way to fix it now.
5. The "Advanced" checkbox is disabled meaning I can't remove the new stuff
it added in step 2 to get a working config again.
6. I tried to configure it using the CMake application instead, but now
when I load the project I get a completely blank configuration with errors
pointing at the paths from step 2.
You can always ask Creator to throw away the current configuration and
start over. There is a menu entry to blow away CMakeCache.txt for exactly
Is there a way to avoid using this config interface completely and just use
the CMake application like we used to do?
Creator still uses cmake, it just calls it with different parameters:-)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Qt-creator