[Qt-creator] 4.3 Beta with CMake Server Integration Feedback (II)

Mike Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 21:07:43 CET 2017

Sure, the project is at http://www.github.com/bluequartzsoftware/dream3d

there are dependencies on the following other repositories:
http://www.github.com/bluequartzsoftware/CMP
http://www.github.com/bluequartzsoftware/SIMPL
http://www.github.com/bluequartzsoftware/SIMPLView

Those then depend on the following:

CMake, Boost, Eigen, HDF5, ITK, Qt5.6, TBB, Qwt. It takes a bit to get
everything installed and compiled. We have tried several ways to
compile/install all the dependent libraries such as Scripts and a CMake
SuperBuild. There always seems to be some tweaking of the scripts to get
everything compiled.

I just tried configuring with the source code for CMake 3.7.2 and I do
not get any duplicate targets. Interesting. Maybe there is something
"non-standard" in our use of CMake for the DREAM.3D project.

The http://www.github.com/bluequartzsoftware/SIMPL project is our "base"
project and can be compiled by itself (but still needing the CMP repo
and most of the other dependent libraries. This is a smaller project and
there are only a few duplicates and some non-duplicate targets. Let me
see if I can track down the issue on our end.

Glad to hear about the socket. I'll just make it standard to remove the
socket file until the fixes are in.
--
Michael A. Jackson                 400 S. Pioneer Blvd
Owner, President                   Springboro, Ohio 45066
BlueQuartz Software, LLC           EMail: mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Voice: 937-790-1601                Web: http://www.bluequartz.net
Fax: 937-746-0783