[Qt-creator] Debugger Log

Andre Poenitz Andre.Poenitz at qt.io
Tue Jun 27 13:01:02 CEST 2017

Ernst Maurer wrote:
> need a little assistance, please advise:
> direct GDB commands are preferable for me in some cases
> rather than GUI tool windows. the only problem  -  I can't find a
> short cut to switch a focus to this window and release this back.
> Does anyone know how to do this and is this possible at all?

I am afraid it isn't.

The quickest way is with the mouse to right-click on the header
of any debugger tool view (or left-click on the 'Views' item in the
debugger toolbar), and left-click on the '[ ] Debugger Log' item.

With the keyboard it'd be something like Alt-W, V, 7x<Down>,
<Return>, which, I guess, does not really count.

Out of curiosity: Which direct GDB commands do you use?

Andre'