[Qt-creator] Clang Static Analyzer does not find STL headers

Benjamin TERRIER b.terrier at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 11:06:16 CET 2017

Hi,

I have an arm-none-eabi gcc toolchain. I have successfully configured Qt Creator
to use it in a Kit and was able to use it to build QBS projects.

However, when I try to run the static analyzer, clang does not find
the standard headers:

    main.cpp:9:10: fatal error: 'cstring' file not found

A solution is to add the include paths of the standard headers in the
QBS project:

    cpp.includePaths: [
        ".../toolchain/arm/arm-gnu-toolchain/arm-none-eabi/include/c++/6.3.1",
        ".../toolchain/arm/arm-gnu-toolchain/arm-none-eabi/include",
    ]

But this is a bit ugly.

Is there some configuration I missed (I guess not since the build
works), or is it a known bug ?

Thanks,

Best regards,

Benjamin