[Qt-creator] Language server for Qt Creator IDE

David Schulz david.schulz at qt.io
Mon Apr 16 10:06:12 CEST 2018

Hi Erik,

I'm currently working on a language client implementation for Qt Creator
and just created https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTCREATORBUG-20284 to
track ideas and suggestions from the community. So if you want to
participate in the development feel free to add information to the
report and drop patches to gerrit :)

Greetings
David