[Qt-creator] New plugin

Paweł Rutka prutka13 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 14:20:38 CET 2018

 Hi
I would like to ask Core Developers for QtCreator:
I am using QtCreator mainly for CMakeProjects and I am really flustered
that there is no good option to create CPP class in actual place You want.
Due to this I Have written plugin that is working on right click on
ProjectNode or FolderNode in ProjectView. Then its going to open popup and
fill paths for new created class according to commonly used rules in naming
folders. Also path for header and source is splitted so you can change
place independently. I have also implemented feature that is creating
snippet to copy for CMakeFile to have it included into you target according
to Node clicked.

The question is if there will be possibility to have such plugin integrated
into Qt after review.

Thx for information's,
Regards, Pawel