[Qt-creator] Qt Creator 4.6 & editor messages

Andy asmaloney at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 15:46:12 CEST 2018

As a followup - even if I turn off clazy and tidy, I'm getting hundreds of
"Semantic Issue" errors in the editor that are clearly not errors.

A lot of "No member named 'foo' in 'bar'" and "Cannot initialize object
parameter of type 'foo' with an expression of type 'bar'".

It compiles cleanly (and has for many years). Maybe the code model is not
handling includes properly?

It makes the editor very, very noisy to the point of being unusable. (And
then there are the long pauses where I can't do anything & have to guess if
it's going to come back to me or just hang - trying to isolate.)

---
Andy Maloney  //  https://asmaloney.com
twitter ~ @asmaloney <https://twitter.com/asmaloney>