[Qt-creator] [Qbs] qbs project file parser

Christian Gagneraud chgans at gmail.com
Mon May 28 06:06:41 CEST 2018

On 28 May 2018 at 07:09, sanjay chopra <sanjuchopracool at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am thinking of writing a plugin for qtcreator which shows assembly
> output of ource at the time of editing(like godbolt.org), I am using qbs
> as build system. Qbs can have different build setting(compiler flags) for
> each source file, is there any library for parsing qbs file and read
> settings (compiler flags) for a source file in project ?​

You should maybe ask this question on QtCreator mailing list, if it's a QtC
plugin, you shouldn't be Qbs specific.
Surely QtC offers you all the information you need.
Now showing the assembler for an isolated, small piece of code is way
easier than "on the fly" in a C++ project.

Any way interesting.