[Qtce-preview-feedback] Failure to build executables for Windows CE 5.0 / Qt-WinCE-preview-4.4.0

Maik Friedmann maik.friedmann at googlemail.com
Fri Mar 7 10:32:06 CET 2008

Answers:
 * After installing Visual Studio SP1, no errors in installing VS
Integration. Success.
 * I compiled Qt4.4.0-siesta from source after SP1 but again the same errors.
 * I have no Qt desktop version installed in the development machine.
 * I compiled and deployed the test application Maurice sent. It did
not give any errors.
   No response given when double clicked on the handheld machine.
 * I do not know if there is a public SDK available for the device.
   Windows CE 5.0, Intel, ARM920T-PXA27x - M3 Mobile Compia
   But, I created a new VC++ project in VS2005 and it successfully
executed on the device.
   Only the Qt-wince projects give errors.
 * I have not try the beta1 version yet.