[QtonPi] is PI accepting orders yet?

Donald Carr sirspudd at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 00:01:52 CEST 2012

Just to chime in from the technical side:

We have upstreamed all of our changes to Qt 5 proper; and the build
process is documented here:

http://wiki.qt-project.org/Devices/RaspberryPi

as you can see it has been substantially streamlined/simplified, and
will in the future get even simpler (and more functional) again when
the horde (that is you) get their mits on this glorious (though
oh-so-coy) device.

Apres PI, le deluge

Yours sincerely,
Donald Carr