[Releasing] Qt5 beta 2 daily snapshots

Motyka Rafal Rafal.Motyka at digia.com
Tue Oct 30 11:14:05 CET 2012

Hello,

The smoke test has been started by the QA Team. The goal is to determine if the package installer is ready for testing by the broader audience.
The next update will be sent today or tomorrow.

Best regards,

Rafal Motyka
QE Engineer
Digia, Qt

Email: rafal.motyka at digia.com
Mobile: +47 95005389
http://qt.digia.com
Qt Blog: http://blog.qt.digia.com/
Qt Facebook: www.facebook.com/qt
Qt Twitter: www.twitter.com/qtcommercial

PRIVACY AND CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This message and any attachments are intended only for use by the named addressee and may contain privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, copy or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the message and any attachments accompanying it. Digia Plc does not accept liability for any corruption, interception, amendment, tampering or viruses occurring to this message.