[Releasing] Qt5.2 plan needs to be updated

Heikkinen Jani Jani.Heikkinen at digia.com
Tue Oct 29 12:18:12 CET 2013

Hi all,

Because qt5.2 beta1 was delayed almost a week I think we need to update our release plan as well. So if no-one complains I will update release plan like this:

-        Merge from stable to rel: 11th Nov 2013

-        String freeze: 11th Nov 2013

-        Release Candidate: 19th Nov 2013

-        Final Release: 3rd Dec 2013

6th Dec 2013 is public holiday in Finland. That's why I want to plan release as early as possible in that week and of course keep time between RC & final as it was.

Br,
Jani