[Releasing] Meeting minutes: Qt release team meeting 19.05.2014

Heikkinen Jani Jani.Heikkinen at digia.com
Mon May 19 16:23:24 CEST 2014


Meeting minutes from Qt Release Team meeting 19.05.2014


-        Qt 5.3 release go / no go decision: GO!

o   Creator 3.1.1 included in Qt 5.3



-        Next meeting Mon 26th May 2014 16:00 CET

br,
Jani

irc log below:

[17:00:21] <jaheikki3> akseli: iieklund: kkoehne: sahumada: thiago: fkleint: ZapB: tronical: wolfgang-b: vladimirM: aholza: peter-h: mapaaso: ankokko: fkleint: carewolf: fregl: ping
[17:00:28] <wolfgang-b> jaheikki3: pong
[17:00:28] <ankokko> jaheikki3: pong
[17:00:32] <fkleint> jaheikki3: pong
[17:01:39] <jaheikki3> Time to start Qt release team meeting
[17:01:52] <jaheikki3> On agenda today:
[17:02:00] <carewolf> jaheikki3: pong
[17:02:01] <jaheikki3> Qt5.3 go/no go
[17:02:09] <jaheikki3> Any additional item?
[17:02:59] <wolfgang-b> QtCreator will be 3.1.1?
[17:03:09] <kkoehne> wolfgang-b: yes
[17:03:46] <fkleint> based on 5.3?
[17:03:49] <wolfgang-b> I guess the packages from today will be used for the release?
[17:04:01] <kkoehne> fkleint: Based on 5.2.1
[17:04:05] <fkleint> hm
[17:04:37] <jaheikki3> wolfgang-b: Which packages are you referring?
[17:04:49] <wolfgang-b> jaheikki3:  http://download.qt-project.org/official_releases/qtcreator/3.1/3.1.1/
[17:05:04] <jaheikki3> Yeah, those are in 5.3 release as well
[17:05:28] <wolfgang-b> k, thanks
[17:05:48] <vladimirM> jaheikki3: pong
[17:05:52] <jaheikki3> We have got some feedback based on RC, fixed few vlocking issues after the RC
[17:06:38] <jaheikki3> Final candidate packages was put to the testing last friday, nothing serious enough found to prevent us release final as planned
[17:07:12] <jaheikki3> So my proposal it to proceed as planned & put Qt 5.3 Final out tomorrow
[17:07:41] <vladimirM> which time tomorrow?
[17:09:42] <jaheikki3> Plan is to go out in the morning
[17:11:24] <ankokko> +1 to that proposal
[17:12:58] <jaheikki3> OK, it seems no-one disagree so let's proceed as planned & put 5.3 tomorrow morning
[17:13:37] <jaheikki3> Then next meeting: I propose next monday at this same time. Ok for everyone?
[17:13:48] <vladimirM> ok
[17:13:58] <fkleint> ok...are there any plans for 4.8.7 ?
[17:13:59] <wolfgang-b> k
[17:14:30] <fkleint> Is there a meta-task for 5.3.1. yet?
[17:14:47] <jaheikki3> fkleint: Actually I am not sure. Let's discuss that in the next meeting as well
[17:14:59] <jaheikki3> fkleint: not yet, I need to do it really soon
[17:15:04] <fkleint> ok .. https://bugreports.qt-project.org/browse/QTBUG-39033  is the stuff I discovered Fruiday
[17:15:11] <fkleint> that would be a candidate...
[17:15:13] <fkleint> ok, thx
[17:16:09] <jaheikki3> OK, I think this was all at this time. Thanks for everyone & bye!
[17:16:38] <fregl> :)
[17:16:51] <wolfgang-b> bye
[17:18:28] <fkleint> bye
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://lists.qt-project.org/pipermail/releasing/attachments/20140519/ebcc44b3/attachment.html 


More information about the Releasing mailing list