[Accessibility] Building qtspeech on mac osx

Jeremy Whiting jpwhiting at kde.org
Tue Dec 16 03:37:22 CET 2014

Hey all,

I recently set up a mac vm and have been trying to build qtspeech to test
there, however I hit a couple of issues.

1. qtexttospeech_p.h has if defined(Q_OS_OSX) but that somehow isn't
defined here. I've tried building with Qt 5.3 from the open source
installer. I've also added another #elif defined (Q_OS_MAC) which catches
it, should we have both I guess?
2. When building it can't find <Cocoa/Cocoa.h> do I need to install
something extra to get those headers besides Xcode itself?

thanks,
Jeremy