[Accessibility] Welcome

Frederik Gladhorn frederik.gladhorn at digia.com
Wed May 14 11:01:21 CEST 2014

Welcome to this mailing list!

This is the freshly created a11y mailing list for Qt and I am looking forward
to lots of good feedback from everyone.

Beginner questions are welcome, but let's stay on topic, this is about making
Qt and Qt applications usable by everyone, including those using assistive
technology of whichever kind.

One thing that triggered the creation of this mailing list is that Digia's
Oslo office will cooperate with Norsk Regnesentral (Norwegian Computing
Center) to improve accessibility on mobile Qt apps.

Read more about the project here:
http://blog.qt.digia.com/blog/2014/05/14/accessibility-in-qt-5-3/

For me as maintainer of accessibility in Qt this means I get to spend even
more time on all kinds of accessibility issues and work with you and the other
Digians on making Qt work for you.

--
Best regards,
Frederik Gladhorn