[Accessibility] is qt-opensource-windows-x86-android-5.7.0.exe compatible with Windows 10 X64 bit edition

Mgr. Janusz Chmiel ernesta at tiscali.cz
Mon Dec 5 15:54:59 CET 2016

Dear developers,
Would you tell me, if qt-opensource-windows-x86-android-5.7.0.exe
package is compatible with Windows 10 home edition?
I have tried to build some sample applications, but even though I have
set some environment variables, even though I have set right paths
inside settings menu, build process only create series of .so files, but
no .dex files and ANT Apache tomcat is not being executed to create apk
package.
Gradle did not worked for me.
So is it possible to use this amazing package with 64 bit operating system?

I have also last but not trivial plea to you.
This will not be easy to solve.
QT apps are very complex after build. It is using .so library, where ARM
compatible machine code is presented. But QT applications are also using
.dex package, which is bridge. This bridge communicates with .so library
and this bridge is responsible for GUI creation. And, and it is very
important for accessibility, it provides usable accessible information
for screen readers.
Please, try to do yours best, so this Java bridge will be reliable and
enough fast. When user will swipe with his finger while using QT Android
apps with active Android screen reader.
I Am aware, that Java code will be always much more slower than C++
compiled machine code. But reliability of this specific Java code, which
is The part of every compiled Android QT app is very important for
visually impaired users. The responsiveness of process, which screen
reader is communicating with it is very important.
Unfortunately, many IDES, which are based on C++, compiled C++ code is
The part of The compiled code are inaccessible with screen readers.
Because some projects are using non standard libraries, which are being
detected by screen readers as bitmap, because it behaves by this way.
Android NDK apps, which are using native Android activity are
inaccessible at all.
Apps, which are being created by using Codeworx for Android  from Nvidia
corporation are also inaccessible.
So for now, only QT apps or apps, which have been created by using
Mosync IDE are 100 % accessible.
Thank you very much for yours understanding.