[Accessibility] Serato DJ and Jaws for windows

Gian Carlo Pedula DJGianniP at live.com
Wed Nov 2 13:33:06 CET 2016

Hi all,
My name is gian Pedulla.  I am a DJ who is blind.  I use Serato DJ with a screen reader called Jaws.
Serato DJ up to version 1.7.8 was designed with Carbon based code, but as of version 1.8.0, they have switched to QT based code.  Ever since this has happened, Jaws is not able to read anything on the screen from Serato DJ.
The people at Serato seem willing to help, but I don’t know how to direct them as I am not a programmer.  Can anyone shed any light on how to enable some accessibility in order for Jaws to interact with Serato for me again?
BTW, I believe they are using QT5.6 in there latest version of Serato DJ 1.9.3
THANKS!