[Android-development] Error compiling QLucene

Rutledge Shawn Shawn.Rutledge at digia.com
Thu Apr 11 16:57:22 CEST 2013

On 11 Apr 2013, at 4:27 PM, <nicola at nicoladefilippo.it>
 wrote:

> Hi,
> who has successfully built (for android) can then share configure options?
>          N.

Did you mean how to build qt for android in general or how to get assistant to build?  I started with this

http://qt-project.org/wiki/Qt5ForAndroidBuilding

but after init-repository it's good to switch all modules to the stable branch since more bugs are fixed than with the specific SHA1's.  For multimedia at the moment it's useful to be on the android-wip branch to get OpenSL ES audio.  I have the following env variables

ANDROID_HOME=/opt/android-sdk
ANDROID_SWT=/usr/share/java
ANDROID_NDK_ROOT=/opt/android-ndk
ANDROID_NDK_HOST=linux-x86_64
ANDROID_NDK_PLATFORM=android-14
ANDROID_NDK_TOOLCHAIN_VERSION=4.7
ANDROID_NDK=/opt/android-ndk
JAVA_HOME=/usr/lib/jvm/java-7-openjdk

which probably aren't all necessary, but if they are set they seem to have higher precedence than the options to the configure script.  I'm using Arch Linux; paths will be different on others.