[Android-development] Question about a hack.

Ray Donnelly mingw.android at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 23:33:15 CEST 2013

Does anyone know if the following hack is still needed?

        # FIXME: Qt Creator requires this to be in the lib/ directory
of Qt. This line can be removed
        # once it's fixed to get the file directly from the NDK.
        cp -f $CFG_DEFAULT_ANDROID_NDK_ROOT/sources/cxx-stl/gnu-libstdc++/$CFG_DEFAULT_ANDROID_NDK_TOOLCHAIN_VERSION/libs/$CFG_DEFAULT_ANDROID_TARGET_ARCH/libgnustl_shared.so
"$outpath/lib"

I ask because I've not ported it into configureapp.cpp for the cmd.exe
Windows build and it's quite horrible (I'm pretty sure Oswald won't
want it there).

Cheers,

Ray.