[Android-development] TouchEvents

Martin Koller martin.koller at etm.at
Thu Feb 7 17:51:38 CET 2013

I'm currently playing with TouchEvents using Necessitas.
As I see unclear behavior, I checked how the code in Qt5/wip/android
looks like there, and see that there is still code to be done (FIXME ...).
Is it premature to ask about how this should work finally ?

My current problem is (testing with 2 fingers) that whenever I release the
finger which was the first to be pressed, I receive a TouchEvent which
tells me that BOTH fingers are now released (does not happen if I release
only the second finger).
As this is my first dive into touch events, I just wanted to know if this
is the behavior meant to be or just simply unfinished yet.

--
Best Regards/Schöne Grüße

Martin

Ing. Martin Koller , mailto:martin.koller at etm.at , http://www.etm.at
ETM professional control GmbH, A-7000 Eisenstadt Marktstr. 3
Phone:+43 2682/741-62603, Fax:+43 2682/741-52555