[Android-development] Supported devices

Alvaro Burnett alvaroburnett at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 05:39:17 CET 2013

Hi guys

I have been trying for many days to make Qt5 work on my device but it has
been impossible, so I have come to the conclusion that my device is somehow
incompatible (it's an HTC Vision, aka HTC Desire Z or T-Mobile G2, with a
Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM7230 800MHz and 512MB of RAM).

I'm thinking that it would be interesting if the developers added to the
wiki a list of devices that are confirmed to work (for those of us who are
in search of a new device). For example, I have read that some of you are
using the Nexus 4. What about the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0, the Nexus 7 or
the Kindle Fire HD?

Greetings