[Android-development] Supported devices

Alvaro Burnett alvaroburnett at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 06:58:23 CET 2013

Let's try to fix this. Maybe it's a single bug that is affecting our
different devices similarly.

It would be tremendously useful if we could trace the execution, see the
list of functions that get executed until the whole thing craps out, but
I'm not aware of any tool that does that automatically. Any ideas?