[Android-development] Supported devices

Eskil Abrahamsen Blomfeldt eskil.abrahamsen-blomfeldt at digia.com
Wed Feb 13 16:01:00 CET 2013

On 02/13/2013 08:14 AM, Florin Tanasa( wrote:
> In this morning I take with logcat the log.
> The name of application is Test_android.
> What I found in log is this warning:
> W/PackageManager(  325): Package named
> 'org.kde.necessitas.example.Test_android' doesn't exist.
> and the QtCreator in window application say not found process
> org.kde.necessitas.example.Test_android
>  The application is installed because I tap and then request ministro
> libs and the qt5 libs exist in /data/local/tmp/qt

The fact that the app tries to load Ministro when you run it from the
launcher is a known bug which we haven't had time to fix yet,
unfortunately. I have seen the "Package named 'Foo' doesn't exist"
before, the reason for which seemed to be that the application crashed
immediately on start-up.

Why this would be the case for you, I don't know, but if you can get the
app to run from the launcher instead of Qt Creator (currently requires
hacking on the QtActivity.java generated by Qt Creator), then you might
be able to see some more output from it in logcat when it starts up.

-- Eskil