[Android-development] Supported devices

Alvaro Burnett alvaroburnett at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 01:03:02 CET 2013

Hi BogDan and friends,

Sorry for the delay. I'm now trying the patch "Add __ARM_ARCH_5TE__ to
Q_PROCESSOR_ARM_V5".

I downloaded it as instructed in the web page, using the command:
git fetch https://codereview.qt-project.org/p/qt/qtbaserefs/changes/46/47746/2
&& git checkout FETCH_HEAD

As far as I can see in the log, the dependencies are downloaded
automatically, so I proceeded to build. I called configure as usual:

./configure -opensource -confirm-license -opengl es2 -no-qpa-platform-guard
-xplatform android-g++ -android-ndk ~/programming/android-ndk -android-sdk
~/programming/android-sdk -android-arch armeabi

But then I get the following error while compiling corelib:

/tmp/ccwLzuUf.s:812: Error: selected processor does not support `swp
r4,r3,[r7]'

Did I miss something?

Cheers,
Alvaro