[Android-development] Guide for building Qtbase/Android on Windows

Alvaro Burnett alvaroburnett at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 23:13:55 CET 2013

Hi guys,

I have written a guide for building Qtbase/Android on Windows via MSYS.

It requires a bit of manual hacking, so it  isn't for the general public,
but I expect that as these changes are incorporated to the repository they
won't be necessary any more. I will be updating the guide accordingly.

Nevertheless, the process is a bit involved and with too many dependencies.
If I were Digia I would hire someone to update configure.exe, which is the
right thing to do on Windows.

http://qt-project.org/wiki/building_qtbase-android_on_windows