[Android-development] No valid kits found - QT Creator

Oswaldo F. Filho offox2001 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 8 20:13:51 CEST 2013

"After downloading the release candidate of QT android (windows 5.1) I
decided to start QT Creator and try to make an android project
(something small to see if it works). After following the tutorial I
have added all (except for mips) android kits.

When I make a regular QT Application it tells me it sees all the
android kits and if I use that it launches the emulator.

The problem however is that when I create a QT mobile application it
tells me there are no valid kits."

Posted by Floris Velleman in 06/07/2013 in www.stackoverflow.com.

I have the same problem.