[Android-development] qtserialport on Android fails to find linux/serial.h

Rod Davison roddavison at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 03:44:45 CEST 2013

I am try to compile qtserialport for Android
(Android_for_arm_GCC_4_6_Qt_5_1_0).  It fails to compile due to this
error:

... Qt5.1.0/Src/qtserialport/src/serialport/qserialport_unix_p.h:51:28:
fatal error: linux/serial.h: No such file or directory

this file does not appear in any of the ndks that I got with Necessitas.

Any hints as to where I would find an appropriate linux/serial.h

Thanks,
Rod Davison