[Android-development] Ministro 9.x

BogDan bog_dan_ro at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 29 22:52:03 CET 2013

I found (and fixed) two more problems that affects Qt5:
 - parse and pass static init classes to the caller. This information is used to initialized .jar plugins (I tested with Qt Sensors).
 - refresh the libs of the pending sessions before start them.

Please use Ministro 9.3 version (http://files.kde.org/necessitas/installer/release/Ministro%20II%20v9.3.apk)

BogDan.