[Android-development] Help needed to test Ministro v9.6.7

BogDan bog_dan_ro at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 6 10:30:56 CET 2013

Hello,

A few more problems have been found in 9.6.5 (one found by TomasL).

So is time for a new release :)

Please download it from
https://files.kde.org/necessitas/installer/test/Ministro%20II%20v9.6.7.apk
and repeat the tests:
0. Remove Ministro and download the one from Google Play. Run an
application to make sure it download the Qt libs.
1. upgrade the existing Ministro (run $ adb install -r Ministro II
v9.6.7.apk). All the existing apps should work without triggering any
new downloads, it should only trigger the style & ssl extraction only
once.
2. uninstall the old one and do a full test. The apps should trigger
the libs downloads.

If nobody reports any regressions, I'll publish it on Google and
Amazon after two weeks (starting tomorrow).

Thank you !

Cheers,
BogDan.

P.S. If anyone wonders what happened with 9.6.6, well I did a quick fix and I share it with a few folks on IRC, then I did a few more changes to that version and I had to release another one.