[Android-development] Qt5 Android with CMake

Rangel Reale rreale at inviron.com.br
Fri Nov 8 11:33:52 CET 2013

I have the exact same requirement, CMake Qt application that needs to be
ported to Android.
I managed to compile everything in .so files, but there is no documentation
on how to run it using the java files.

I asked here some time ago, and I was told that until 5.2 only QtCreator
were supported for Android development, but in 5.2 there will be more
documentation on how to build using other tools.

Thanks,
Rangel

*Rangel Reale*

Inviron Technologies

*T:* +55 11 *3254-7660*

*C:* +55 11 *6067-7778*

[image: Descrição: Descrição: Descrição: Descrição: Descrição:
C:\Users\Luciano\Inviron\INVIRON\Logos\Logo.gif]