[Android-development] Need help to test Ministro v9.6.3

BogDan bog_dan_ro at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 23 14:04:41 CEST 2013

Hello,

  I need your help to test the new Ministro. This version extracts the device theme from every DPI.
If you have a device that you connect it to another display (e.g. a TV) , or if you have a padfone and you dock it to the padfone station, the screen DPI is changing and if the Qt apps will use the old theme they will look pretty bad.
It also fixes a few bugs when it could not download all the libs.

Please download the installer from here https://files.kde.org/necessitas/installer/test/Ministro%20II%20v9.6.3.apk
There are two scenarios that should be tested:
1. upgrade the existing Ministro (run $ adb install -r Ministro II v9.6.3.apk). All the existing apps should work without triggering any new downloads.
2. uninstall the old one and do a full test. The apps should trigger the libs downloads.

If nobody reports any regressions, I'll publish it on Google and Amazon after two weeks.

Thank you !

Cheers,
BogDan.