[Android-development] Regarding getting data from Android default Contacts provider

Min-Taek Lee mintaek.lee at agreeyamobility.net
Thu Oct 24 10:35:14 CEST 2013

Hi!

I have one question about Android development with QT enviroment.

Can I get Android Contacts data(through the Contacts provider) using QTWidget or QML base auto-generated Android app?

If not, I had to directly modify auto generated this Android source. But not wants. Because it will huge jobs.

[cid:part1.08020304.00030505 at agreeyamobility.net]

Thank you
Mintaek
[http://www.agreeyamobility.net/logo.png]

Unified Collaboration and Communication for Office 365, SharePoint, and Lync

http://www.onvelop.com | Available on Android | iOS | Windows 8